Scientific research into the negative psychological effects of trading time for money.
Alice Lee-Yoon is a prospective phd student researching the link between time, money, and employee happiness. Her papers have been published in leading journals such as Current Opinion in Psychology and Academy of Management Journal, and her works have also been covered in Harvard Business Review, Psychology Today, and New York magazine.
- The Psychological Trap of Freelancing
- Making Seconds Count: When valuing time promotes subjective well-being
- People Who Choose Time Over Money Are Happier
- Time is Money When You’re Paid by the Hour
- How I Realized That Hourly Billing Is Nuts
- Hourly Billing Is Nuts: Essays On The Insanity Of Trading Time For Money