If you hate selling, you're probably doing it wrong.
Guest Liston Witherill joins me to change your mind forever about what it means to sell as a consultant.
- Where did the negative feelings about marketing and sales come from?
- How can you sell without selling?
- What you can do to relax in the sales process
- Why persuasion has no place in the sales process
- The importance of listening in the sales process
- How to have your products and services sell themselves
- What activities are okay to give away for free and which aren't?
- What to do if you find yourself in a terrible client relationship
Liston Witherill helps consultants sell their expertise with confidence by creating sales programs that produce predictable results. He's a coach and trainer who works with consultants, business owners, and their teams to take proactive control over their revenue. You can read his writing and watch his videos at liston.io.